10X YOUR BUSINESS?
Scaling Up Business Growth Workshop
As a leader of an executive team in a growth-oriented business, you are facing very challenging barriers to scaling up.
- Are you spending too much time sucked into the drama and course correcting?
- Are you wasting too many resources when your teams row in different directions?
- Are you tolerating underperforming teams, carrying too much of the load for others?
It doesn’t have to be that hard. The performance platform we will share with you will make it easier to achieve consistency, predictability, and reliability in performance.
If you are experiencing these challenges and others, our workshops are designed for you!
participate in our next live in-person workshop
8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
2. A copy of the book Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
3. After the workshop ends and you complete our program evaluation, we are offering you a free Scaling Up Assessment which will indicate your readiness to scale the business, and a 1-hour virtual coaching session.
discover how to accelerate profitable business growth using the scaling up four decisions tools:
people, strategy, execution, and cash
what you’ll learn in the workshop:
The workshop provides a high-level overview of the methodology and the Four Decisions every company needs to do right: People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. An experience using some of the Scaling Up tools is also provided. The fundamental topics covered are:
- Strategy – Align your Business around a powerful strategy that clearly differentiates your offering and is viewed as unique in the marketplace.
- People – Attract and retain an Executive Leadership team that produces consistently, reliably, predictably.
- Execution – Build an accountability system that assures that things get done when they are supposed to get done.
- Cash – Generate cash reserves internally minimizing the need for outside financial resources.
Why work with us?
We’ve coached dozens of mid-market executive leaders and their teams that have scaled up with extraordinary results. A few results are here:
- Tag Birge and Andrew Held grew Birge & Held to be one of the largest multi-family apartment businesses in Indiana in 2022.
- Bill Dahm’s leadership team inspired Crew Carwash to become one of Glassdoor’s 2022 Best Places to Work.
- Doug Bowen and his leadership team at Bowen Engineering achieved their annual One Page Strategic Plan growth targets and celebrated with a trip to Key West for the entire company of 380 employees!
These business leaders have something in common. They confront brutal facts and retain unwavering faith that they can and will prevail. They are fanatic about disciplined thought, disciplined people, and disciplined action.
Scaling Up is challenging work. These leaders have achieved clarity, alignment and focus and have a team that is dedicated to the plan, and diligent in execution. This is essential to your success!
It all starts with an aligned leadership team who create a resilient, results-driven culture for your business to scale. We’ll guide you through the development of your differentiated plan, powered by a proven system using growth processes, tools, and techniques.
This workshop is especially helpful for those who have a growth mindset and who are determined to take the time needed to work on their business. Is growth an imperative for you and your team? If so, this workshop is for you!
what do you get?
- You will receive an electronic version of the Scaling Up Growth Tools.
- A copy of the book Scaling Up by Verne Harnish
- After the workshop ends and you complete our program evaluation, we are offering you a free Scaling Up Assessment which will indicate your readiness to scale the business, and a 1-hour virtual coaching session.
who should attend?
This workshop is for Mid-Market, privately held and or family business leaders who are facing the complexity of rapid growth. We invite you to bring 3 leaders such as the Founder, Owner, CEO, COO, CFO, Executive Team Leaders, Director of HR, or Operations Managers, who will benefit substantially from this investment.