$100 Per Person - After 3rd From Same Company
our coaches work with Business Owners, CEOs, and Executive Leaders who are facing these challenges…
- Spending too much time sucked into the drama of fixing problems
- Failing to get everyone rowing in the same direction aligned toward a shared vision
- Tolerating underperformance by carrying too much of the load for others
If you are experiencing these challenges and others, our workshops are designed for you!
participate in our next virtual workshop
8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET
• Scaling Up Growth Tools
• Access to the Scaling Up Assessment
• Post workshop coaching session
discover how to accelerate profitable business growth using the scaling up four decisions tools:
people, strategy, execution, and cash
what you’ll learn in the workshop:
The workshop provides a high-level overview of the methodology and the Four Decisions every company needs to do right: People, Strategy, Execution and Cash. An experience using some of the Scaling Up tools is also provided. The fundamental topics covered are:
- People – how to select and hire ‘A’ players and then avoid demotivating them
- Strategy – One Page Strategic Plan – how to understand the foundation and structure of the One Page Plan, your roadmap to drive success
- Execution – Rockefeller Habits Checklist – ten essential habits that reduce the executive time needed to manage the business
- Cash – how to increase your operating cash flow in the next twelve months
why are we qualified to facilitate this workshop?
We’ve coached dozens of mid-market business owners and their leadership teams that have scaled up with significant results. A few results are here:
- Tag Birge and Andrew Held grew Birge & Held to be one of the largest multi-family apartment businesses in Indiana in 2020.
- Bill Dahm’s leadership team inspired Crew Carwash to become one of Glassdoor’s 2020 Best Places To Work.
- Doug Bowen and his leadership team at Bowen Engineering achieved their annual One Page Strategic Plan growth targets, and celebrated with a trip to Key West for the entire company of 380 employees!
These business leaders have something in common. They are fanatic about disciplined thought, disciplined people, and disciplined action. Scaling Up is challenging work. These leaders have a plan. You need a strong plan.
We’ll guide you to understand and leverage the tools necessary to develop your differentiated plan. It all starts with an aligned leadership team who align the culture with a shared vision.
as scaling up certified coaches, we guide your team to reveal blind spots and defuse landmines that result in too much friction, confusion, and underperformance.
what do you get?
- You will receive the Scaling Up Growth Tools worksheets.
- After the workshop, your executive leadership team will complete an in-depth Scaling Up Assessment.
- Your executive leadership team will participate in a coaching session to analyze the results and to develop an actionable plan.
who should attend?
This workshop is for mid-market, privately held and/or family business leaders who are facing the complexity of rapid growth.